• For the Applicant:
1. Comprehension and reading skills in English.
2. Education: Post-graduation in Psychology, Social work or Humanities OR Graduation in any stream (arts, commerce or science) with minimum two years or more field experience of working with special needs group.
3. The Graduation criteria will be waived for applicants having field experience of working with special needs group for seven years or more.
4. Applicants must have a clear understanding and experience of the 'pathology' of illness he/she will be working with.
5. Applicants must be working with an Organization where s/he could directly apply what s/he learns under the supervision of seniors and peers.
6. Inclination or passion for the art forms. Prior training or expertise in drama, music or other arts forms is NOT mandatory.
7. Aptitude for theory and research skills, with writing skills in English or Hindi or Marathi.
• Eligibility for the Organization:
1. Registered Organisation working with special needs groups
2. Commitment to incorporate ABT in their organizational processes.
1. Over 9 months, twice, 7-8 days of contact classes held in Thane, Maharashtra. Rest of the period, practical work is done in one’s institution.
Click here for the brochure.